- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming, flaming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts.
- We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate Simmegirl community standards. The Simmergirl team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to the simmergirl forums are a privilege and not a right.
Pictures and avatars
- The same rules as above about behavior, copyright, commercials and how appropriate they are apply to pictures and avatars too.
- The avatars can not be wider than about 150 pixels
- Pictures in posts should not be wider than 800 pixels wide.
- We can allow bigger pictures where it's important to show special details, but then you should state this and explain the reason.
Read more, comments and feedback in this post...
Read more about forums and terms used here in Wikipedia...