FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

anatomically correct sims

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
roberte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roberte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anatomically correct sims
    Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 08:41
Can anyone suggest where I might find anatomically correct male to
female sims?
beowulf437 View Drop Down
BFF
BFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beowulf437 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 08:55

The skins are available on this site in this catagory. But you might also be wanting this from Crammyboy or this from Skaarjy.  

This should complete the illusion of your mtf trans.

roberte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roberte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 10:58
Well, what I want is a skin with p** & breasts. I put the crammy boy &
p** for females hacks in my downloads folder, but cant find them
anywhere. Anyone who knows please tell me where they can be found
in my game.
YANFRForm View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
On Walkabout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YANFRForm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 11:05

The crammy boy hacks should be showing up when your sims are naked.  It's been a long time since I downloaded and installed those, I don't know if there are more than one part or any installation instructions.  If you're using the Insimenator, be sure you haven't set your male sim's gender behavior to female, be sure it's set to male gender behavior if you want the uhm, thingy to show up.

lurkerx View Drop Down
BFF
BFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lurkerx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 23:33
For the crammyboy "bits" to show, you click on the sim in question, and you will see an "adjust" option on the menu. This will lead to the "c**k options" um, option, which will allow you to choose when it shows. Once it does show (you may have to make them take a shower or whatever first) you can adjust appearance, etc.

If you have both the normal crammyboy set, and the one for females, which one you get showing will depend on which gender behaviour your sim is set to. I have also noticed that the standard boy one will then keep its settings when you save the lot, but the "female" one seems to need resetting every time.

Also, if a female or simmergirl is set to male behaviour, the "part" kind of hovers in mid-air a bit.
Dawna View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Groupie Forever

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 03:53
I never set my gurls' gender behavior to female. I may have to try that (the behavior. not the "crammyboy" set)...

Hmmmmm...I wonder if it would help me with posing my gurls for screenshots...
lurkerx View Drop Down
BFF
BFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lurkerx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 04:04
I'm not sure it helps. At least, I don't think it should make a difference.

But it does change the way they walk. And they stop standing up to go to the toilet, which is always damned disturbing!
YANFRForm View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
On Walkabout

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YANFRForm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 04:30
I think it changes the way they place their hands on their hips and fold their arms and the way they stand for "hula" shots.  Not hula dancing but hula hack pictures.
Dawna View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Groupie Forever

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 07:55
AHA!  I'll have to check that out...you know...as soon as I get some free time (and I don't mean the expansion pack that I don't have)...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic